Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Most Rewarding Thing Ever

We wanted to share our good news! Eva Mary was born Saturday, march 5th at 3:31 a.m. She weighed 6 pounds 1 ounce and was 20 inches long. We had an amazing natural delivery with Dr. Siddiqui at Sinai and want to thank you for all your help! We couldn't have done it without you. I began contracting that Thursday evening at home. They were every 5 minutes until Friday evening when they picked up to every 3 minutes. I was 4 cm when we got admitted at 9 pm Friday night and I labored down until 2:30 am when I began pushing. I pushed for an hour. She was extremely alert at birth, definitely an unmedicated baby! It was one of the hardest things I've ever done, but by far one of the most rewarding. I wouldn't change anything, it was a great delivery. Thank you again for being such an important part of our pregnancy and delivery! We truly appreciate everything you did to help us accomplish our goal of a natural delivery. Matt and Danielle, Milwaukee

No comments:

Post a Comment